Pages Of Power 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Worst Film Of...
Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 4:32 pm by Jinks

» Rate the last film the above user watched.
Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 4:29 pm by Jinks

» Getting to know you
Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 2:14 pm by Jinks

» This or That
Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 2:12 pm by Jinks

» Favourite Song Of
Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 6:49 pm by Donald McKinney

» Same TV Show/actor/director: Part 2
Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 6:47 pm by Donald McKinney

» Same Movie & Actor/Director: Part IV - The Final Chapter
Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 6:44 pm by Donald McKinney

» The Pointless Movie Game
Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 6:44 pm by Donald McKinney

» Four Letter Word Game
Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 6:43 pm by Donald McKinney

Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver
Warlord Of Hobbiton
Silver

Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained   Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Just back from this, cracking stuff. Now my favourite Tarantino film. Supercool soundtrack and a brilliant performance from Christoph Waltz who plays a very entertaining character.
Back to top Go down
Gimli The Avenger
Admin
Admin
Gimli The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained   Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Silver wrote:
Just back from this, cracking stuff. Now my favourite Tarantino film. Supercool soundtrack and a brilliant performance from Christoph Waltz who plays a very entertaining character.

Maybe my favourite QT too. Then again it's no secret that I don't care for his first two films, I do love Jackie Brown but it went down in my estimation when last I saw it. Basterds I seemed to like more than most but I've not seen that since the cinema. Kill Bill's are ok and Death Prrof was half a great film. But Waltz was superb and I was gutted by what happened.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Warlord Of Hobbiton
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained   Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:04 pm

The end of Schulz was shocking, I thought he had time to turn around and shoot the bodyguard.

I've only seen half of QT's output but I'd go

Django>Dogs>Brown>Fiction

I recorded Jackie Brown on film4 last week and watched it this afternoon being in a QT mood, I also didn't find it as good as I remembered it being. Haven't seen RD or PF for years either though.
Back to top Go down
Gimli The Avenger
Admin
Admin
Gimli The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained   Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:10 pm

It seemed like forever before the bodyguard fella noticed that Leo had been shot, si yeah, I was expecti ng him to get killed too. But maybe Schulz only had one bullet in the gun or something, It was a tiny hidden thing afterall, probably intended for a single shot at a time

You should check out Tarantino's other films. There is worth to them all. If you liked this you may like Inglorious Basterds quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Donald McKinney
Admin
Admin
Donald McKinney

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained   Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:23 pm

My big review will be coming soon!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained   Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pages Of Power 4 :: Entertainment :: Cinema-
Jump to: